Federal Grants Information

In order to receive federal grants information from my office you must reside in the 8th District of Virginia. If you do not live in the 8th District, you should contact your Member of Congress to see if they offer grants assistance. You can find your Member of Congress at https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml.

Download a Guide to Federal Grants for Nonprofit organizations here.

* indicates information that you need to provide.

Your Information



Funding Categories
In order to better serve you and your organization, please make up to three selections from the following funding categories:*