Sign up to receive email updates
Navigating the Affordable Care Act: Make Health Reform Work for Your Company
Congressman Jim Moran will host a forum designed for business owners to discuss the Affordable Care Act on Thursday, August 1, 8am-11am at Landmark Mall, (Community Room) 5801 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA.
Hosted in collaboration with:
- Alexandria Small Business Development Center
- Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Fairfax Chamber of Commerce
- Falls Church Chamber of Commerce
- Community Business Partnership
- Mason Small Business Development Center.
The guest speaker will be Taylor Burke, JD, LLM, Program Director, MPH in Health Policy, School of Public Health & Health Services, The George Washington University.
The Landmark Mall Community Room is on the second floor of Landmark Mall, close to Macy's. From whatever direction you approach Landmark Mall, follow the "covered parking" signs to park in the covered parking deck. Follow the signs to the Macy’s Court Entrance. The Community Room is directly across from D&D Security Training, on the second floor of the mall.
August 1, 2013
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Landmark Mall (Community Room)
5801 Duke Street
Please RSVP using the form below to attend the Affordable Care Act Forum. For more information please contact Outreach Director, Krysta Jones at Krysta.Jones@mail.house.gov.
* indicates information that you need to provide.